Thursday, January 29, 2009

Vijay Pai=ME!


Hi guys! My name is Vijay and I should first mention that this is a little late because i embarrassingly couldn't figure out how to post blogs to the LIS 202 site, and instead i created my own blog page...ANYWAYS....if you care to know a little bit about me: I am from racine, WI....and i am freshmen here with an undecided major. College thus far has been a ridiculously fun experience and i cannot speak enough on how much i love it! I was thinking about doing prebusiness, but I have since ditched that plan, and now am just taking classes that sound interesting to me, and that is the reason i am in LIS. I enjoy the outdoors and the beauties of nature, listening to music, and spending time with friends, blah blah blah...you probably know the deal.


Anyways, also posted is a picture of me taken on a trail in the grand canyon...

No comments:

Post a Comment