Tuesday, January 27, 2009

an introduction to me

Well, for starters my name is Donald John Nogalski but I go by D.J. and its pretty much been that way since I can remember. A few things I'm into are working out, football/basketball, hanging with my buddies, music and buying shoes (I own a lot). I have an addictive personality when it comes to TV shows and food. I've seen every episode of LOST, the Sopranos, Dexter, and Entourage just to name a few and I realllllly enjoy peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. I'm currently a sophomore intending to major in Journalism and Mass Communication and if that does pan out for me I don't have a back up plan, oh well. I'm looking forward to this class and getting to know all of you!

Oh ya, I'm from Franklin, WI a suburb just south of Milwaukee if anyone was wondering.

2 comments:

  1. Hey DJ,
    I found your post pretty interesting; a lot of good personal information to get everyone to know bit about you which is good. You didn't do much different than me that I can pick out except that yours was a bit more casual than mine. I guess I didn't talk that much about personal interests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Sopranos and Entourage also. The final scenes of the Sopranos were actually filmed in my town including the one in the diner. The high school AJ's girlfriend goes to was my high school and I accidentally walked through the scene not knowing they were filming. kinda random though

    ReplyDelete