Tuesday, January 27, 2009

introduction to myself

Kristen is my first name. Alexandra is my middle name. Carpenter is my last name. There,ladies and gentle man, is my full name. I do not really ever blog so I do not have much to say right now. I guess I could continue this beautifully constructed blog by saying that I have three younger brother and a dad, mom and stepmom. I really like brownies and I love dark chocolate. I do not think that white chocolate should count as a chocolate because white "chocolate" does not contain any cocoa and most do not even contain cocoa butter. Another opinion of mine would be, obnoxious should offically be spelled abnoxious.

2 comments:

  1. ok white "thingy" is so much better then just regular chocolate, so it deserves it, it gives chocolate a better name. since i am also defined as white i think we go together and me and white CHOCOLATE love each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. false.we're not talking about how it has delicious qualities or lack there of. we are talking about the fact that white chocolate is poser-esque and insulting the integrity of the chocolate name. and as for your love affair - congratulations, i hope it keeps you nice and warm at night

    ReplyDelete