Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Myeonghui Hong

Hi!
My name is Myeonghui Hong (pronounciation for my name is "Me-young-he")
I am from South Korea and just transferred to UW. I studied social work when I was in Korea,
but I would like to change my major to something else. I am thinking to study business because I tought it might be very helpful to get a job abroad if I have business degree. After I finish study at UW I may go back to Qingdao China, where my family is living. Even though I have been living in here for a year already because I took a ESL (English as a Second Language) at UW, it is still hard to get used to this harsh weather... Hopefully I can graduate as soon as possible and get a job at somewhere very warm place.. :)
Thank you for reading this!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Myeonghui =]

    My name is Linda. I actually took Korean last semster but I was so bad at it that I decided not to continue on. It was too hard for me, but it's such a beautiful language.

    On the other hand, I think that you had a really good approach at this assignment. You talked about your background and what you want to go into. In my opinion, this is important if we are trying to learn the differences in our community. This is so because in order to do that, you need to know who's part of your community.

    I hope to get to know you better.

    ReplyDelete