Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Intro

Whats up everyone. My name is Drew and I'm from Montclair, NJ. I am a freshman this year and am hoping to be majoring in International Business, if I can get into the business school. I plan on learning Mandarin next semester and would love to study abroad in East Asia. I currently live in Ogg Hall. I'm an Aquarius. I like long walks on the beach. I am a member of the Sigma Chi fraternity on campus. I am originally from Oak Park, Illinois a suburb of Chicago, So I am a really big Bears, Cubs, Bulls, and Blackhawks fan. The towns I have lived in are extremely diverse, my high school was 60% black, 45% white so I have seen differences in multicultural society first hand, but am hoping to learn even more through this class.

3 comments:

  1. I'm also from Chicago and failed to elaborate on my sports dedication to the Bulls, Cubs, and Bears--but mainly the Repeat Three-Peat Bulls Championships of the late 90s. I come from a completely different part of Chicago though which is pretty interesting because in my area I find very little diversity. I'm not even sure where Oak Park is but it sounds pretty familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. different than mine... you said a lot more fun facts about you. i guess i just talked about what i can bring to the class, again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Props on being a hawks fan, Toews is my boy. They should be real good this year....nay on everything else though sorry man even though I am an eagles fan and they just choked so i cant really say anything either.

    ReplyDelete