Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Intro

Hello my name is Zach Fowler and I am a sophmore. A little about me is that I am currently applying to the kinesiology program and am aspiring to be a doctor of rehabilitation medicine and physical therapy. I come from a suburb of milwaukee called oconomowoc. At first I am sometimes reserved and a quiet person but as I become more and more comfortable with my surroundings I am usually a very outgoing individual. Personally I have always had a passion for sports and usually the only channel that is on in my apartment throughout the day is ESPN although I love watching intellectually worthless shows like rock of love bus, tool academy and so on...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zach!

    I think its awesome that you want to become a doctor of rehabilitation and physical therapy. I want to become a doctor of oncology! And I love watching the shows on VH1...so funny! :)

    ReplyDelete